I am a UK registered Architect and Certified Passive House Designer.
I graduated with Masters of Science in Architectural Engineering in Hungary. Since then I have worked with several architectural studios, as the in-house architect for surveyors and property developers and self employed. I have over 15 years experience in designing, and delivering projects in the UK, Hungary and now in New Zealand.
My professional background covers the design and successful management of small to large scale residential, commercial, office, educational and healthcare projects. These have often been accompanied by highly challenging parameters and located in sensitive urban and rural settings.
Having worked for several different types of firms I decided that founding my own firm was the only way that I can deliver a very personal service to the clients that I work for.
I am deeply committed to providing my clients with an architectural service that exceeds your expectations and the benefits of my professional expertise in achieving your dream. This means high quality aesthetics, functional and life enhancing design, pragmatic project management and cost effective solutions.
I draw on my European experience and the inspiration I have found in New Zealand to bring your vision to reality! With a healthy dose of persistence and tenacity I think that PH Architecture can be a formidable ally to have on your side.
- Certified Passive House Designer, University of Strathclyde, United Kingdom
- Future Leaders 2019 – RIBA Leadership Programme, London, United Kingdom
- CDM 2015 Principal Designers & Designers Course, United Kingdom
- Construction Skills Certification Scheme professionally qualified person, United Kingdom
- MSc in Architectural Engineering, István Széchenyi University, Hungary
- Passive House Institute New Zealand – Bronze member
- Membership at Architects Registration Board, United Kingdom – ARB Registration No: 079619K
- Chartered Membership of the Royal Institute of British Architects, United Kingdom, 2015 -2019
- Membership at Budapest Architect Chamber, Hungary, 2009 – 2014
I love outdoor activities especially hiking and cycling. As a keen motorbike rider I enjoyed owning two classic Italian motorbikes. And in my spare time I tend to my flourishing collection of plants.